16 April 2010

friday night in

My poor Charles is sick. So, we spent our Friday night on the couch catching up on t.v. shows we had missed throughout the week, and then going to bed rather early... except I wasn't tired yet, so I brought my laptop with me, and took advantage of the time by perusing Flickr and my favorite blogs for inspiration. I could really spend hours and hours online without evening noticing... probably not a good habit. Anyway. It hasn't been a good week for sewing, and I have to work tomorrow, but Sunday... Sunday is going to be a crafty day - I can feel it.
I've had the Itty Bitty Baby Dress bookmarked on my computer for a looong time, and I think I'm finally going to get around to making one. My sister-in-law is expecting in June, and baby Maggie definitely needs a handmade dress from her Auntie Claire!

No comments: