18 November 2009

clever title



I. love. this. book. I have been waiting oh so patiently for it to come out. And, I just so happened to have a 30% coup to Borders and some Borders Bucks, yippee! Unfortunately, I've had zero time to make anything from the book yet, and I probably won't until winter break. (Ohhh winter break, PLEASE come rescue me)

On an unrelated note: we have a great new coffee shop. It's called Gray Owl Coffee, and I lovelovelove it. It has such a great indie feel, and the coffee is wonderful (french press)! So if you're in Norman, OK you should totally check it out!

latte. num yummy.

1 comment:

calicodaisy said...

Hey! As I wander through the Sew Mama Sew giveaway sites, I'm also clicking on other blogger comments to see who is up to what. I see you are reading the OYW book; isn't it great?! Check out page 118 -- that's me! Please stop by my blog, too, when you have time. I've got a giveaway going on as well. -- michele